With more than 100 years of combined experience and a proven track record of success among our knowledgeable, skilled attorneys, we at Morrison, Ross and Whelan pride ourselves on being one of Virginia's premier full-service law firms.
In courts throughout the region and state, our attorneys and staff provide skilled representation in:
- Personal injury
- Family law
- Criminal defense
- Business law
- Civil litigation
- Real estate law
- Wills, trusts and estates
While we are located in Warrenton, we serve clients throughout Virginia, including Haymarket, Gainesville, Fauquier County, Prince William County, Fairfax County and Loudoun County.
The Benefits Of Working With Our Attorneys And Staff
For nearly all of your legal needs, there will be a member of our law firm who has spent years honing his or her skills. As our client, you will work with lawyers and staff who will provide you with:
- The same experience, knowledge and resources as the region's largest firms. Our attorneys have a broad base of experience in litigation and criminal defense. In addition to Virginia, our attorneys can practice in any state in the country.
- Practical legal advice that protects your best interests. We will draw from our knowledge of the law to determine your options and potential outcomes, and we will listen to your goals to craft a legal strategy that meets your needs.
- The direct contact you need with your lawyer. As our client, you will receive personalized service from your legal team. You will meet with your lawyers who will take the time to address all of your questions and concerns.
- Team Approach. On a weekly basis, our attorneys meet on all but the simplest cases to brainstorm and delegate duties in the most efficient way to serve our client's interests at the highest level, at the least expense. When you hire Morrison, Ross and Whelan, you truly hire a team.
Our attorneys know how important it is to help you resolve your legal matters quickly and effectively. Contact Morrison, Ross and Whelan at (540) 216-0654 or (866) 343-4971 to schedule a consultation.